Q: What does the selector knob do on the audio system?

What does the selector knob do on the audio system?

The Selector knob and the buttons to the left and right of it are the primary ways to interact with the audio system in your Accord (if you don’t have an in-dash navigation system).

• The Selector knob allows you to do a number of things, including scrolling through playlists, stations and more. It also lets you adjust lists. Turn the knob left or right to scroll, and push the center of the knob to make a selection or adjustment.

• The Return button to the right of the selector knob takes you back one step, and the menu button takes you to the menu.