Q: What does the selector knob do on the audio system?

What does the selector knob do on the audio system?

3. What does the selector knob do on the audio system?

Q: How do you transfer a phonebook to the hands-free system?

There are two ways to add phonebooks to the hands-free system in your car, and the method you use will depend on your phone (not on the car). If you have a phone that supports automatic phonebook transfers, the process...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

Q: How do I calculate the load carried ?

It’s easy to think that your car can carry pretty much whatever you can cram inside, but that’s not actually the case. Your car has a weight limit, and it’s probably not as high as you think. This limit includes...