Q: What does the Seat Belt light and warning chime signify?

What does the Seat Belt light and warning chime signify?

3. What does the Seat Belt light and warning chime signify?

Q: What is the SOS Post-Crash Alert System™?

Your car’s safety systems are pretty highly evolved. That includes the SOS Post-Crash Alert System™. This is designed to activate during an impact that’s severe enough to deploy any air bag inside the car (driver front, passenger front, side air...

Q: My car doesn't start, have to hit dashboard and get jump for car to start

I would start with testing your battery and alternator with a multi meter. Good batteries hold a charge of 12.6 volts or higher. If the battery is low, try to jump start it. If this starts your vehicle, test your...

Q: I had the blower motor replaced, it worked for the last week. Today the fans were kicking on and off then off completely.

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies...