Q: Q: What does the message center do?

What does the message center do?

3. Q: What does the message center do?

Q: Have codes p0068 and p2610 on 2011 Ford Fiesta, MAF sensor was replaced 7 months ago, intermittent stall when stopping but restart

I doubt these two codes are connected. The 2610 is a fault where the engine control module (ECM) cannot detect the power off cycle when the engine is turned off; meanwhile, the other code has to do with a throttle...

Q: How do I use the front and rear cup holders?

You have two cup holders in the front of the car, and another two for the second row seat. These provide a safe, convenient way to carry drinks with you. The third row seats (if equipped) do not have cup...

Q: I replaced the speed output sensor but I still see code P0720

Hello - the P0720 code indicates that the signal from the transmission output speed sensor is at odds with speed signals from other systems (like the wheel speed sensor). Since you replaced the output speed sensor, either the new sensor...