Q: Q: What does the low tire pressure warning light mean?

What does the low tire pressure warning light mean?

3. Q: What does the low tire pressure warning light mean?

Q: Q: Car overheats

VSC refers to vehicle stability control and any fault there can be diagnosed and repaired after the overheating and oil warning light are resolved. If the oil light you are seeing is the low oil pressure warning light, oil pressure...

Q: How do I use ECOn mode?

ECOn mode adjusts the engine and transmission performance, as well as the air conditioning and the cruise control, to help your vehicle achieve maximum fuel economy. To turn on ECOn mode, press the ECOn button, which is located on the...

Q: What should I know about winter tires and chains?

Driving in the winter requires that you take certain steps to ensure that you’re safe on the road. One of the most important things to do is to make sure that you have the right tires mounted: Mud and...