Q: Q: What does the low fuel warning Light mean?

What does the low fuel warning Light mean?

3. Q: What does the low fuel warning Light mean?

Q: Pressurised fuel is leaking into the cab of my Vauxhall Combo Van

Hello. The smell is being caused by some form of leak being drawn into the vents. It may be related to an exhaust leak or a fuel leak. If it is truly fuel that is coming into the vents then...

Q: Car overheating after oil change

There is very little chance that having the oil changed could be causing your car to overheat. Most likely, it is just a coincidence. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic. They can come to...

Q: Check Engine Light illuminated in car.

The Check Engine Light coming on is to alert the driver that the engine or powertrain is having a problem that it has detected. The light could be something simple like the gas cap was left loose to the engine...