Q: What does the Information menu in the message center do?

What does the Information menu in the message center do?

A: The Information menu in the message center ...

The Information menu in the message center of your car is the primary way to interact with the system. Pressing the Info button allows you to access the following:

• Trip A/B: You can access your two trip meters and reset them with the Info and Reset buttons.

• MyKey Miles: If you have MyKey programmed, you can access that information here.

• Avg MPG: You can get information about your average fuel economy.

• MPG: This feature provides a bar graph of your car’s fuel economy.

• Timer: This measures time rather than distance. Use the Info and Reset buttons to interact with it.

After you’ve cycled through all the options, the message center screen will be blank.