Q: Q: What does the headlamps warning chime mean?

What does the headlamps warning chime mean?

3. Q: What does the headlamps warning chime mean?

Q: Headlights stay on after car is turned off

Hi there. If the head lights took that long to turn off then you more than likely have a failure starting in the body control module. This is a common failure on this vehicle. I typically start by reprogramming the...

Q: How do I open the trunk with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter can be used to open your vehicle’s trunk. Here’s how: 1. Press the unlock button on the RKE transmitter. The unlock button looks like an open padlock, and will unlock all of the vehicle’s...

Q: My clutch pedal sucked to the floor just had the clutch replaced two months ago 2000 Ford F350 Super Duty

Hello - your symptoms suggest the clutch hydraulics or mechanical linkage components have failed completely. The OEM clutch line includes a "quick-connect" fitting that may have come loose or failed, given the recent maintenance. Checking the fluid level, and that...