Q: What does the headlamps on warning chime mean?

What does the headlamps on warning chime mean?

A: The headlamps on warning chime sounds when ...

The headlamps on warning chime sounds when the driver’s door is opened and either the headlights or the parking lights are turned on.

Q: Brake lights not working in a 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer

Looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I see that all the brake lights share a common ground. They also all utilize the brake lamp switch, so both of these items can be ruled out. The only thing the...

Q: My 1999 ford explorer xlt v 8 AWD won't start after trying all these things. Can you please help me figure it out?

Check the fuel pump relay and see if its getting hot when the fuel pump is active. If the relay is getting hot, either the fuel pump is not working properly or the relay is shorting out. Try replacing the...

Q: Remote for keyless entry malfunctioning

Hi. Unfortunately, the keyless entry system needs to be replaced from the dealership. They will have to reprogram the ECM to accept a new keyless Smart Device and will have to be performed by a dealer specific scan tool. I...