Q: Q: What does the headlamps on warning chime mean?

What does the headlamps on warning chime mean?

3. Q: What does the headlamps on warning chime mean?

Q: Battery drained and car won't start

I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a technician who is qualified to service your hybrid vehicle electrical systems. If your vehicle's 12 volt battery has failed, they should be able to replace it very easily for you and...

Q: Starts but wont move or rev up after replacing battery 2005 Ford Explorer

Hi there - your symptoms suggest a problem with the throttle position sensor. Check for problem codes - whether the Check Engine light is on or not - I would expect some indication of a problem here. Changing the battery...

Q: Q: How do I lock and unlock the doors from inside?

The doors can be locked or unlocked from inside your vehicle in in two different ways. Each door has a manual vertical lock, which can be pushed down to lock, or pulled up to unlock. For the rear doors,...