Q: What does the headlamps on warning chime mean?

What does the headlamps on warning chime mean?

A: The headlamps on warning chime sounds when ...

The headlamps on warning chime sounds when the driver’s door is opened and either the headlights or the parking lights are turned on.

Q: How do I use the auto lights?

The auto light feature controls whether or not your headlights are turned on, based on the outside darkness. When the car detects that the headlights are needed for visibility and safety, the lights will turn on. When the lights are...

Q: How do I can while listening to the radio?

Seeking is a feature that helps you find a radio station to listen to. When you seek, the radio will skip to the next available frequency, play it for a few seconds, and then skip to the following available frequency....

Q: Loss of power to driver's side door, plus grinding sound from front left of car.

Looks like we have two separate issues happening to your Volkswagen Jetta. With such limited information it is difficult to determine where exactly the grinding could be coming from in your Jetta. The questions I would first ask are if...