Q: What does the headlamps on warning chime mean?

What does the headlamps on warning chime mean?

The headlamps on warning chime sounds when the driver’s door is opened and either the headlights or the parking lights are turned on.

3. What does the headlamps on warning chime mean?

Q: Door Ajar alert staying on

Hi there. It sounds like it may be the door latch switch may have stopped working. It seems to be a common problem with this car and can be fixed easily. A common sign of the switch going bad is...

Q: I hear a rattling sound.

I have a strong suspicion that a timing chain guide has failed inside your engine. This is a pretty common occurrence with your particular vehicle. The timing chain guide are made of plastic and over time they get brittle and...

Q: Driver door hissing

Hello. It sounds like the weather stripping on the driver's side door is worn out or missing and would need to be replaced. The soft touch pad needs to be replaced as well. I would have the door inspected by...