Q: What does the headlamps on warning chime mean?

What does the headlamps on warning chime mean?

A: The headlamps on warning chime sounds when ...

The headlamps on warning chime sounds when the driver’s door is opened and either the headlights or the parking lights are turned on.

Q: How do I turn on the high beams?

The high beam headlights provide extra brightness and visibility. To turn them on, push the turn signal lever (located on the left side of the steering column) forward until it locks into place. An indicator will illuminate on your instrument...

Q: air conditioning

Hello. Whether or not you need to have this replaced really depends on what is going on with it. If they are saying that it needs the housing then that tells me that something has broke in the housing. This...

Q: How do I activate or deactivate the Auto Unlock feature?

You can configure both the Auto Lock and Auto Unlock features on your car separate from one another. You can also use a number of different methods to do it. Here’s what you need to know about activating or deactivating...