Q: What does the front passenger’s seat belt reminder Warning Light mean?

What does the front passenger’s seat belt reminder Warning Light mean?

The front passenger’s seat belt reminder Warning Light is located on the center panel, and is accompanied by a buzzer sounding. This light illuminates when the front passenger has not properly latched their seat belt. When the belt is securely buckled, the light will turn off.

Like all warning lights, the front passenger’s seat belt reminder Warning Light briefly illuminates when you turn the car on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is turned on.

3. What does the front passenger’s seat belt reminder Warning Light mean?