Q: What does the fog light indicator mean?

What does the fog light indicator mean?

A: The fog light indicator is located on the i...

The fog light indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates whenever your fog lights are on.

Q: I need a new alternator would one from a kia sportage work?

Unless they have the same part number I would say they would not be the same. Even if they look the same they may be wired different and may damage your wiring or electrical system. I personally would stay away...

Q: How do you use the interior light?

The interior light in your car provides important illumination when entering or exiting the vehicle, but you can also turn it on while you’re inside the car. Maybe you need to find the cell phone charger you dropped – the...

Q: Leaking water pump

If the water pump is leaking, then it will need to be replaced. During water pump replacement, it is recommended that the timing belt also be replaced, since it needs to be removed while the water pump is being replaced....