Q: What does the cruise control set indicator mean?

What does the cruise control set indicator mean?

A: The cruise control set indicator is located...

The cruise control set indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when your cruise control is set and currently active.

Q: What does the fog light indicator mean?

The fog light indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates whenever your fog lights are on.

Q: How do I turn on the cruise control?

The cruise control allows you to drive at a set speed without having your foot on the gas pedal. To turn on the cruise control, press the On/Off button, located on the left side of the steering wheel. To turn...

Q: Occasional hesitation and shaking, brakes engage randomly

Hello. I suggest to inspect two components for possible faults. It is possible that the accelerator pedal position sensor is improperly translating pedal position which will greatly impact the air-fuel ratio negatively which could cause a hesitation. I'd suggest getting help from a...