Q: What does the cruise control set indicator mean?

What does the cruise control set indicator mean?

The cruise control set indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when your cruise control is set and currently active.

3. What does the cruise control set indicator mean?

Q: Car makes squeaking noise while driving.

Hello and thanks for the question, it sounds like you are describing a problem with your accessory drive belt. Your engine uses one belt to run all of its accessories such as water pump, air conditioner, alternator. This belt over...

Q: cruise control stopped working

I just reviewed your cruise control system and it shows you have two switches that deactivate the cruise control. The one on the master brake cylinder and the other on the brake lever above the brake pedal. The vehicle may...

Q: Hi! I turned the ignition on on/run. my car ran reversely from drive way to the street. I can't stop it until I pulled the break.

Hi Bluesky. Thanks for contacting us today. This is a very odd series of symptoms, but most likely due to the excessive water and standing water during a hurricane. The excessive water often plays havoc on electrical connections and sensors,...