Q: What does the cruise control set indicator mean?

What does the cruise control set indicator mean?

The cruise control set indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when your cruise control is set and currently active.

3. What does the cruise control set indicator mean?

Q: Installed a clutch plus master cylinder. Clutch seems to be not releasing right.

Hi there. There could be air in the clutch hydraulic system. Bleed out all of the air and make sure that the slave cylinder is plunging all the way and retracting all the way. If the clutch hydraulic system is...

Q: No sound from cv joint in Cruise mode

This problem will need a closer, more hands on approach to diagnose as I don't have any information on the type of noise or even the type of vehicle. There may be something malfunctioning under the hood. Consider hiring one...

Q: My car shuts off when at a slow speed or at a stop and the crank is slow to turn the engine on, car idles, slow acceleration

It sounds like you may have more than one problem or it is caused by battery and charging system not working as it should. I recommend having the battery and charging system checked and then have computer checked for stored...