Q: What does the center console include?

What does the center console include?

A: Your car’s center console offers convenient...

Your car’s center console offers convenient storage and it doubles as an armrest for the driver and the front passenger. However, there’s more to know here:

• The center console includes two cup holders.

• The center console may contain ambient lighting inside the cup holders if so equipped.

• The center console contains a utility compartment, as well as a secondary storage bin located inside the utility compartment.

• The center console includes the Auxiliary Input jack, as well as the USB port (if your car is equipped with one).

• You’ll find a handy coin holder inside the utility compartment.