Q: What does the center console include?

What does the center console include?

3. What does the center console include?

Q: How can I get tail lights and console lights to work?

Hi there. First check the fuse box for any blown fuses. Then check the relays to see if any of the lights relay are activating. If the relays are activating, then you will need to check the wiring harness to...

Q: Q: Where are the cupholders?

Cupholders are made to hold onto beverages in a way that prevents them from spilling while the truck drives down the road. The number of cupholders vary based on the model of truck: In a regular cab truck, the...

Q: I have code P0305 on it. Ive heard it's cylinder #5 misfiring but I don't know what the issue may be.

The code P0305 is indication that cylinder number 5 is not firing all the time. When you see the check engine light flashing then the cylinder is actively misfiring. You should have the spark plug and coil checked for problems...