Q: What does the automatic lighting off feature do?

What does the automatic lighting off feature do?

3. What does the automatic lighting off feature do?

Q: Interior lights blink on/off & car quits on interstate on my 2001 Chrysler LHS

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Chrysler LHS. The body control module (BCM) controls the interior lights for this vehicle. The BCM gets inputs for the interior lights to come on by any one of the door...

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the sound system?

To turn on your sound system, press the Power/Volume button. Press this button a second time to turn off the sound system.

Q: I have a 2004 honda accord and my front door speakers don't work but everything else does how do I fix?

The first thing to check is to see if the radio has a fader function and front speakers are turned off. If set okay then you will need to try a known good speaker to see if signal is getting...