Q: What does the 4x4 High Light mean?

What does the 4x4 High Light mean?

3. What does the 4x4 High Light mean?

Q: How do I change the language of the message center display?

While your message center display provides you with access to a lot of different information, it can be difficult to understand if English isn’t your native language (the default setting is English). You can change it to another option if...

Q: Car backfiring and spitting

The fuel pressure may be low and starving the engine for fuel. The first thing you should check is the fuel pressure and that the fuel filter is not blocking the flow of fuel. If both of these check out...

Q: Car shut down due to low battery voltage

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 2015 Acura ILX. If the battery voltage got that low then it will stall like this. It sounds to me like there was a bad connection at the battery or possibly the engine...