Q: What does the 4x4 High Light mean?

What does the 4x4 High Light mean?

3. What does the 4x4 High Light mean?

Q: Q: How do I fold down the rear seats?

The rear seat can be folded down to create a longer storage area in your vehicle. When the seats are folded down, you can access the trunk from the cabin, thus creating space to store longer items that may span...

Q: I have a ford expedition and accidentally drove it in 2nd gear on highway over 45mph for about 5minutes any damage to the tranny?

Hi Brandon. In an older vehicle like your 2000 Ford Expedition, inner transmission seals and gaskets are fairly worn in general. Driving in second gear in an automatic transmission up to speeds of 45 could have possibly damaged inner components...

Q: Q: Battery is good, but car won't start

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1992 Oldsmobile Toronado. My guess is that the problem is in the security system. The PASS key module looks for the resistor pellet on the side of the key. If it determines...