Q: What does master warning light symbol mean?

I put windshield wiper fluid in the coolant by mistake and now master warning light symbol is on. Took out as much of the wiper fluid as I could, and filled the coolant up, but now this master warning light is on. Is it safe to drive the car?

Hi there. In shorty, I wouldn’t recommend driving the vehicle until you’ve had a professional mechanic flush your coolant system and complete a warning light inspection. Windshield wiper fluid contains alcohols that can damage internal engine components if exposed and create serious issues.

3. What does master warning light symbol mean?