Q: What does manufacturer certified mean for an auto body repair shop?

I'm looking for a place to have my car repaired. I've found two, however, on one website they've listed themselves as "manufacturer certified: no". I can't find any information on what it means, unless I'm completely misunderstanding the words (which is probably the case). Can you explain it to me?

The term manufacturer certified means that the shop or repair technicians have been certified by a specific manufacturer to work on their vehicles. There are different kinds of certifications like aluminum welding, sheet metal work, paint and other areas that they may be certified in. Make sure they are certified in the area that you need work done if you want them to be certified. This does not mean they were factory trained but just able to meet that standard.

3. What does manufacturer certified mean for an auto body repair shop?