Q: Why does my Jaguar stall when coming to a stop.

When driving it's fine but once it starts slowing down like at a stop it starts to studder and unless I'm giving it gas the whole time but once I stop giving it gas it'll eventually shut off

Hello. From what you are explaining it sounds like you have a dirty or failing throttle body. When the throttle body is dirty or failing this will occur. I usually start by cleaning it out and seeing if that solves it and if it continues I will replace it. If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle is stalling] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-stalling-inspection

3. Why does my Jaguar stall when coming to a stop.