Q: What does it mean when your car not turning over and the battery the check engine light in the oil light on

What does it mean when your car not turning over and the battery the check engine light in the oil light on
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi There, When the battery light is on this generally means you have an issue with the charging system (i.e. alternator or voltage regulator) or a weak battery. In this case, it sounds like you may have a battery that is simply too weak to turn the engine over to start the car. When this happens the oil light will be on indicating that there is no oil pressure which is normal when the engine is not running. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. What does it mean when your car not turning over and the battery the check engine light in the oil light on