Q: what does #7 10 AMP back up fuse under dash run to kill battery with key off and how can a person solve this

what does #7 10 amp back up fuse under dash run to cause battery drain overnight and how can a person solve this, already unplugged radio system

My car has 200000 km. .

A short, or any other problem in that causes the circuit to stay powered up, will result in a parasitic drain on the battery. The #7 fuse provides power to the gauge control module, immobilizer unit, navigation display unit, power window master switch and washer/wiper switch. If you have determined there is a parasitic draw that goes away when this fuse is removed, you’ll need to test each of these circuits individually to see exactly where the problem lies. Electrical diagnosis can be tricky, so I suggest you have this task performed by a professional. YourMechanic is an excellent option since we come to your home or office.

3. what does #7 10 AMP back up fuse under dash run to kill battery with key off and how can a person solve this