Q: what do u think the problem is?

I push the start button and nothing happens, but after a few seconds everything cuts on as if the engine is running, radio, AC, etc. But the engine is not running.

It sounds like there may be a problem with your brake switch or possibly a problem with the starting system itself. I believe that the brake switch may be bad because what you are describing is how you turn the ignition on. To turn the ignition on without starting the vehicle, you press and hold the start button without pressing the brake for 10 seconds.

To confirm this, a scan tool would be needed to see if the computer is seeing an input from the brake switch. It will also be necessary to check if the starter is receiving the start signal from the computer. If the signal is reaching the starter, and it does not crank, the starter is faulty. If you need assistance feel free to schedule an appointment, as a qualified mechanic will be able to diagnose and fix the starting issue that you’re experiencing.

3. what do u think the problem is?