Q: What do the various terms mean on a tire’s sidewall?

What do the various terms mean on a tire’s sidewall?

3. What do the various terms mean on a tire’s sidewall?

Q: Q: How long should tires last?

Tires are expensive, and you want them to last as long as possible. However, there are lots of different factors that go into determining tire life, most of which are out of the hands of the manufacturer. Here are some...

Q: How do I properly store a flat tire in the trunk?

If you’ve had a flat, the first step is to get off the road and install the spare tire. However, you also need to make sure to store the flat tire properly in the trunk. Here’s what you should do:...

Q: Q: How many air bags does my vehicle have?

Your car comes equipped with six air bags: two front air bags, two side air bags (for the driver and front passenger), and two side curtain air bags (located in the roof, above the side windows).