Q: What do the various satellite radio menu options do?

What do the various satellite radio menu options do?

While your SIRIUS Radio offers a lot of options, you need to know how to access those options and what they do. Here’s what you should know:

1. Press the Menu button while listening to SIRIUS Radio. This takes you to the satellite radio menu, rather than the standard audio system menu.

2. Cycle through your options with the Up and Down arrows. The system options include the following:

• Category Menu: Press the OK button to enter this submenu and cycle through the satellite channel categories.

• Song Seek: Press the OK button to enter this menu. Here, you can save a song to the system, delete a song, delete all saved songs, disable alerts (or enable them), lock out certain channels and more.