Q: What do the various Bluetooth menu items do?

What do the various Bluetooth menu items do?

A: Pressing the setup button on your audio sys...

Pressing the setup button on your audio system gives you access to a wide range of items that rely on Bluetooth (and your connected device). Understanding these various menu options will help you use the system fully. Here’s what you need to know:

• Bluetooth Primary Menu

• BT Pairing – Use this to pair your phone.
    • List Phone – Use this to list paired phones.
    • List Audio – Use this to list any portable devices registered to the system.
    • Passkey – Use this to change the passkey for pairing.
    • BT Power – Use this to set automatic connect.
    • Bluetooth Info – Use this to display the status of a paired device.
    • Display Setting – This lets you set the automatic connection confirmation.
    • Initialize – This lets you initialize Bluetooth settings.
  • Phone Primary Menu

• Phonebook – This lets you access a number of additional commands, including adding contacts, adding speed dial numbers, deleting call history, deleting contacts, and deleting entire phonebooks.
    • HF Sound Setting – This lets you adjust call volume, ringtone volume and choose a ringtone to use.
    • Transfer Histories – This transfers call histories.