Q: What do the autolock and autounlock features do in the message center?

What do the autolock and autounlock features do in the message center?

Your doors are set to automatically lock and unlock at certain intervals when specific criteria are met. However, you might find that you need to turn one or both functions off. You can do this through the message center. Here’s how:

1. Cycle through the options until you find either autolock or autounlock.

2. Enter the setting.

3. Press the Reset button to turn autolock or autounlock off (they’re separate menu items). Pressing Reset again will turn that function back on again.

3. What do the autolock and autounlock features do in the message center?