Q: What do i need to do next to get my truck to start?

I have a 1970 International Scout that I'm trying to get running again. It has a new battery, new generator/alternator, and is full on gas. It still doesn't start, the engine doesn't turn over at all, should I be looking to replace the starter, or is there another thing I should be looking at?

Check the battery cables and make sure that they are tight. Then check for power to the starter. If there is power to the starter, then check the power to the starter solenoid as the ignition switch is turned to the ’START’ position. If there is power, then the starter needs replaced. If there is no power, then the ignition switch needs replaced or the ignition switch actuator. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.