Q: What do I need to do for my thermostat

The thermostat was changed and now the coolant reservoir is getting hot why is this happening. The right side hose is hot and the left side is cool.

3. What do I need to do for my thermostat

Q: Emergency brake stuck or rotors rusted

Hello. You are correct that the brakes might be rusted, not allowing the wheels to turn. It is also possible that if you used the parking brake, one of the parking brake cables might be too rusty, causing the cable...

Q: Transmission lights no gears

Hello. Your BMW 745Li has a shutdown feature which helps to prevent additional damage to other components of the car when there is a problem with the engine and/or transmission. Using the information that you have provided, it sounds like...

Q: How bad is it for the car if when I accelerate i let it go to higher rpms like 4 or 5?

Hi there: On a four cylinder or small six cylinder engine, accelerating the engine past 4,000 RPM on a consistent basis is not a good idea. The power band on lower gears tops out around the 4,500 to 5,000 RPM...