Q: What do I need to do for my thermostat

The thermostat was changed and now the coolant reservoir is getting hot why is this happening. The right side hose is hot and the left side is cool.

3. What do I need to do for my thermostat

Q: Car overheated and now it's shutting off. It cranks but won't start.

Hi there. If the coolant leaks out too much, the computer will see this from the coolant temperature and coolant level sensors and shut off the engine to prevent any damage to the engine. Check for the coolant leaks and...

Q: Hello replaced bent exhaust valve on 03 bmw 745li reassembled everything now car cranks but wont start only pending code po365

Hi there. Essentially, the P0365 code means that there has been a lack of voltage detected from the camshaft position sensor B in bank 1 by the PCM within a few seconds of the engine starting. The camshaft position sensor...

Q: Q: Horn stopped working.

The horn is powered by the fuse you changed out. The control is the horn button and it goes through the steering wheel and clock spring behind the steering wheel. The horn relay gets power from the fuse and control...