Q: What do I need to do for my thermostat

The thermostat was changed and now the coolant reservoir is getting hot why is this happening. The right side hose is hot and the left side is cool.

3. What do I need to do for my thermostat

Q: I got a diagnosis for a 2012 X6 saying the combustion misfires due to faulty ignition coil and I've gotten a recommendation to rep

Hello, and thank you for writing in. Getting a second opinion is always a good idea. Replacing the spark plugs is a very necessary part of maintenance that is often overlooked. It is never a bad idea to replace your...

Q: Dynamic Interactive light on and steering stiff

If all of your concerns began after the battery was replaced then it sounds like the battery may not have been installed correctly. The battery is the main power source that powers the entire vehicle on startup. If the battery...

Q: reduce speed message

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle will illuminate the reduced engine power warning light for many reasons. The throttle, a number of sensors, poor ignition, and many other factors can turn it on. If you have not driven...