Q: what do i got bad i have 96 chevy camaro amd its starting to overheat and water is steaming out from the sides was quoted that it

Started overheating pulled the thermostat and it was full of this brown stuff that look like sand I am thinking a bad head but I'm not sure could you tell me your opinion on this sir

If there is sediment in the cooling system, the recommended service is a cooling system flush. At the same time that that service is performed the radiator, thermostat and water pump should be inspected to see if they have faults that may be contributing to your overheating problem. If the thermostat has lots of contaminants on it, I would carefully check the radiator for flow rate. The radiator might be plugged with sediment and if so, the best thing to is install a new radiator. If the thermostat is old, it should just be replaced outright as they are not expensive, you already have it out, and thermostats do eventually fail and are possible causes of overheating.

3. what do i got bad i have 96 chevy camaro amd its starting to overheat and water is steaming out from the sides was quoted that it