Q: Q: Oil pressure light is on

Oil pressure low stop engine oil light came on

3. Q: Oil pressure light is on

Q: Q: How do I adjust the rearview mirror?

Every time you drive, you should adjust the rearview mirror. The rearview mirror is an important safety feature that allows you to see what vehicles are behind you. To adjust the rearview mirror, use your hand to change the angle...

Q: Q: Car hard to start when warmed up

This is a very interesting problem. Usually cars are harder to start when cold. There are many reasons why this could happen. The most likely cause is that one of the electronic modules or sensors are starting to break down...

Q: Hood alarm sensor problem

You are right - this is the hood sensor that is causing this. This is very common, especially if the vehicle has never been in an accident. The switch typically is what is failing, but the hood may need to...