Q: What do I do

We went mudding and the whole right side of my jeep flooded letting water into the filter and maybe the engine what do I need to do to fix my car it won't start

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle can be impacted many ways when water gets in through the air intake. Serious engine damage can occur if the engine gets enough water inside of it. This is known as hydro-locking. An overhaul or engine swap are some of the only ways to resolve these issues. Try turning the engine by hand, if it turns then you may be okay to continue testing. If the engine is cranking over and not firing, then you need to check the spark plugs and wires. Replace them if they are wet or contaminated. From there you will want to continue to perform a series of electrical tests, fuel tests, and other inspections until you find what is stopping the engine from running. For more help with the starting issue, contact our service department.

3. What do I do