Q: What do charge for a 2009 cv/axle replacement

According to Nissan we need to replace them would they create a sluggish transmission? And can you do 1 at a time?

3. What do charge for a 2009 cv/axle replacement

Q: The thermostat has been replaced in my car twice in six months because the Service Engine Light keeps coming on

The thermostats on this engine have an electrical heater element intended to help the engine warm up faster. Many thermostat housings for this engine are plastic - from different suppliers. The plastic housings tend to leak around the heater wire...

Q: My car is making a straining/grinding noise only when I accelerate. Could there be a major issue?

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2013 Nissan Rogue. You may need to have moly grease applied to the axle hub splines. This will help with noise on acceleration. This is covered in manufacturer technical bulletin NTB-12-055E. If...

Q: Engine noise, steering wheel locked

Hello. The most likely cause of this problem is that one of the components to the serpentine belt has broken. This will cause the belt to come off and break. This will also cause the steering wheel to malfunction. The...