Q: What do charge for a 2009 cv/axle replacement

According to Nissan we need to replace them would they create a sluggish transmission? And can you do 1 at a time?

3. What do charge for a 2009 cv/axle replacement

Q: Rattling noise in the back driver wheel area.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The bottom line is that you need to find out where exactly that noise is coming from. If you suspect the noise is related to the wheel or the suspension start there. Press down...

Q: Check engine light read 3 maf codes but my car runs perfectly fine should I clean the sensor or replace it ?

The check engine light comes on when there is a failure that can result in increased emissions. This is not always apparent when you are driving. When the controller detects a fault, it substitutes a value for the signal that...

Q: 2.5l Nissan sentra manual, car will run fine for about 15 minutes then will not rev while in gear, will rev when in neutral

It could be an issue in the throttle control system: throttle body, or accelerator position sensor. But there are some basic checks that need to be done before you start replacing parts. The first thing to check for in any...