Q: What do charge for a 2009 cv/axle replacement

According to Nissan we need to replace them would they create a sluggish transmission? And can you do 1 at a time?

3. What do charge for a 2009 cv/axle replacement

Q: Multiple warning lights due to electronic control module - 2009 Kia Borrego

As the problem is fairly uncommon, it is likely the engine ecu did experience a processing failure and caused many warning lights to illuminate once the computer lost communication with the other systems. All of the systems where warnings came...

Q: When replacing rear brake pads on 2012 nissan rogue is it necessary to replace rotors at the same time?

Whenever brake pads are replaced the brake rotors must be resurfaced on a brake lathe or replaced outright. Putting new pads on a worn rotor is a guarantee that the new pads will wear irregularly, you will have vibration, and...

Q: Warning lights came on, and I received code P0442 and the gas cap appears to be broken

A P0442 fault indicates a leak in the evaporative emissions system, or EVAP system for short. You are already on the correct path by checking the gas cap first. This is the most common reason for this fault, though it...