Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wnreuijs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wnreuijs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wnreuijs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wnreuijs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wnreuijs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wnreuijs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wnreuijs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wnreuijs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wnreuijs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1wnreuijs:173:8

Q: What could possibly be causing my no crank

I have replaced almost everything in my car in the front end. I had a shift solenoid foul out on me so we replaced them! In the midst of changing them we discovered the tire rod, hub assembly and other tire parts needed replaced. After we put the car back together and started it, it was fine. But it wouldn't shift gears. My friend thought it was my shift line. So I replaced it. Once he got in the car to crank it, it started but he snapped my key insert to the ignition. The car then wouldn't crank at all. It did nothing. So I replaced the ignition. Still had the no crank problem after it was replaced. So I then went to change my battery. It was very old anyway I figured maybe it was dead. It wouldn't hold a charge for nothing! Got it replaced and still has a no crank problem. So I got a starter ! Now when I turn the key it will click 2 Times and then nothing. If I try to crank it again after that it makes no noise! Help!!!

A: Anytime you replace the ignition cylinder o...

Anytime you replace the ignition cylinder on a vehicle that has a security system, the computer needs to be reset so that the security system can integrate with the new ignition cylinder. This may be the source of your starting issues. Once the security system is reprogrammed and has linked with the new ignition cylinder, you should be able to start the vehicle. You may have to take it to the dealership to reprogram the security system.