Q: Q: What could it be

My truck is back firing, and also has a misfire code for 2 and 5. It spits and sputters when accelerating and backfires like crazy also it dose not have much power at all. I pulled the plugs and they were pretty carbon fouled.

If you have seen carbon deposits on your spark plugs, it is very possible that the spark plugs could be fouled out causing the misfires. I would recommend starting with a spark plug and wire replacement as well as the distributor cap and rotor. It is very likely that this will resolve the issue based on the condition of the spark plugs. Consider YourMechanic as tune ups can be done from your home or office.

3. Q: What could it be