Q: What could cause it not to move forward?

My car is supercharged. Was driving when the trams cooling line came off replaced the fitting and reinstalled the line and fluid now car won't move in any forward gears unless trans sol fuse #21 under the hood then it goes into limp mode and drives in 3rd gear. Reverse has always worked.what is my best option pressure switch or pressure control solinoid?

Hi there. When the pump is turning in the transmission and the oil cooler line breaks off, the oil tends to pump out very quickly. It sounds like the pressure control solenoid has failed and is not directing the pressure to the forward clutches. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transmission issue.

3. What could cause it not to move forward?