Q: What could be wrong with my car?

rattling underneath vehicle feels like it is havibg trouble switching gears and at times wants to jerk when go to take off also feels as though when driving like its floating on road

If your gears are not shifting properly, there is a fault in the transmission that would have to be diagnosed. It would be a good idea to start by checking your transmission fluid level. If the level is too low, that can certainly be a possible cause of your shifting difficulty. Then, upon inspection, it could be determined whether the rattling is related to the transmission problem you are having. I would recommend contacting a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can inspect your vehicle and diagnose both your rattling sound and your difficult shifting problem.

3. What could be wrong with my car?