Q: What could be wrong with it

What could the problem be when im driving at a consist speed my car kind of hesitate but when it do that my rpm go from two to one back to two or if I was going 25/30 mph it'll jump from like one to two back to one. But no check engine light is on. And Also smells gas when parked or driving

It sounds like you are getting a misfire in one or more cylinders. You should have the engine checked for good ignition spark plugs and wires. You may need to replace the spark plug and wires to see if it fixes problem first then go from there. If a misfire continues then you may have a defective TFI module. Also, check the cap and rotor and add dielectric lube to the tip of the distributor rotor. I recommend having the vehicles driving symptoms diagnosed by a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to pinpoint the issue and suggest a fix from there.