Q: What could be possibly causing this noise I hear when I turn my steering wheel?

I recently had a new rack and pin set installed on my car. When I got the car back I found I also needed my struts replaced on the front. I just purchased the proper struts from Orielly's Auto Parts. The issue that I'm having is that after about a day of driving my car it started making a loud whining noise when you turn the steering wheel in either direction. My brake light and my dcs steering sytem light came on also. I checked the power steering fluid reservoir and it is full though I don't know if the mechanic who replaced the rack and pin system installed the correct fluid. What could be causing this noise and what do I need to do to fix it?

3. What could be possibly causing this noise I hear when I turn my steering wheel?