Q: What could be causing white smoke

The last few weeks my car has been letting of quite alot of white smoke from the exhaust, more than normal considering it's been very cold lately. About a month ago I noticed the thermostat housing was leaking so I've replaced that and the doesn't seem to be any visible water leak now. The engine doesn't ever overheat the oil is nice and clean Nd clear the water tank is clean Nd clear. So what could be going on?

If your coolant does not get low on coolant more than a cup or less every six months then you do not likely have a leak. The white smoke will be moisture in the exhaust that is normal when the temperature outside is cold moist air. If you are getting low on coolant then you need to have the engine checked for a leaking head gasket.

3. What could be causing white smoke