Q: What could be building up pressure to where it is having my radiatior hose blow off the top of the radiator?

I noticed a leak coming from where my radiatior hose connects to the radiator and saw that it had come slightly loose. Being that the end of the radiator was very short I got a another radiator so that I could securely fit the hose on. But now everytime the car gets to the right temperature something is causing the hose to pop off. Someone suggested that it's from having a blown head Gasket, although I never had any symptoms of such issue.

3. What could be building up pressure to where it is having my radiatior hose blow off the top of the radiator?