Q: What coolant mixture should I use?

What coolant mixture should I use?

3. What coolant mixture should I use?

Q: Q: Coolant leak.

The cooling system needs to be checked for leaks. Look for areas where there is a white buildup from coolant spray that has evaporated. A pressure test of the cooling system needs to be performed to see where the leak...

Q: 2006 ford explorer 4.0 overheated!

Hi There, Steam coming from the exhaust may or may not be a sign of a blown head gasket depending on how severe it is. A blown head gasket may cause a number of different symptoms. A head gasket that...

Q: Hi, 2012 Cruze needs turbo replaced.

Hi Halley: There could be multiple issues that are causing the ticking sound on your 2012 Chevy Cruze. Before you make the decision to take it to the dealership and replace the turbo, please contact one of our local mechanics...