Q: What conditions will cause an Intelligent Key to not work?

What conditions will cause an Intelligent Key to not work?

The Intelligent Key may have trouble operating when one of the following occurs: 1. Strong radio waves are present, such as those from a TV tower. 2. The battery in the Intelligent Key is dead. 3. Wireless equipment, such as a cell phone, is near the Intelligent Key. 4. The Intelligent Key is covered by a metallic material. 5. An electric appliance is near the Intelligent Key. 6. The vehicle is near a parking meter. 7. A radio wave remote control is nearby, and in use. 8. The Intelligent Key is out of range (roughly 31.5 inches).

3. What conditions will cause an Intelligent Key to not work?