Q: What conditions will cause an Intelligent Key to not work?

What conditions will cause an Intelligent Key to not work?

A: The Intelligent Key may have trouble operat...

The Intelligent Key may have trouble operating when one of the following occurs: 1. Strong radio waves are present, such as those from a TV tower. 2. The battery in the Intelligent Key is dead. 3. Wireless equipment, such as a cell phone, is near the Intelligent Key. 4. The Intelligent Key is covered by a metallic material. 5. An electric appliance is near the Intelligent Key. 6. The vehicle is near a parking meter. 7. A radio wave remote control is nearby, and in use. 8. The Intelligent Key is out of range (roughly 31.5 inches).