Q: What causes the heat to change over to cold when van is running? have had everything checked, all working 2005 Chrysler Town & Country

When I start the van, and turn on the heat/defrost, it will start out warm/hot, then when driving it turns cold, and will not change back to hot, have had it checked at an electrical auto shop, they could not find anything, said it may need flushed, but when I called to see about that, the other place said that flushing wouldn't help it. Can you help? Have had a couple people say that it sounded like the temperature door

3. What causes the heat to change over to cold when van is running? have had everything checked, all working 2005 Chrysler Town & Country