Q: What car seats will fit?

What car seats will fit?

The Honda Accord is designed to accommodate most of the child seats currently on the market, including those that work with the onboard LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children). This type of car seat actually uses either a rigid or a flexible connector to tether the car seat to the anchor point in the back.

Of course, car seats that rely on the seat belt itself to anchor the car seat in place can also be used with your Accord. Make sure to completely read the seat manufacturer’s installation and safety instructions, though.