Q: What car seats will fit?

What car seats will fit?

3. What car seats will fit?

Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

Q: Q: Brakes

Hello. If the issue only began after you changed the master cylinder, then it is likely that the issue is related to it. Certain brake master cylinders will require them to be pre-bled before installation and will not function properly...

Q: Q: How do I use the lower anchors and tethers for children (LATCH) system?

The lower anchors and tethers for children (LATCH) system is a key safety feature in your vehicle, that helps secure a child restraint system. The LATCH system accomplishes this by latching the restraint to the vehicle via anchors and tethers....