Q: What car I should get?

I'm thinking to get a car. This can be a hummer, land Rober or Jeep. Between 2003 to 2007. All of them a little less than 100k. I'm very in decide which one i should get. What is your advice? Thank you

A: These are all very different vehicles that ...

These are all very different vehicles that offer uniquely different models and options. As you may know, the maintenance costs associated with any used car will depend heavily on how well the car was maintained by the previous owner and the conditions the vehicle is subjected to. When considering an SUV, you will also want to take note of the noticeable signs of off road use as this is typically much harder on vehicles than the every day use driving on paved roads. Assuming you are looking for an off road vehicle by the choices you are considering, you may find the following article in gaining some insight as to the capabilities of SUV’s in this particular class of vehicles. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location when you decide to purchase to perform a pre-purchase inspection to be sure you are aware of any potential issues prior to buying the vehicle.