Q: What can you tell me about possible issues from these codes and issues

error codes: p2188; p2432 ; p0101 ; p2293; p0087; p2177; I am not getting full acceleration I'm getting an intermittent fuel pressure low warning but my fuel pressure is not low when I check it I've had to top up my coolant twice in the last 3 months I'm seeing a bit of black buildup near where the fuel filter is, next to the dipstick.

Hi there. Here are a few links to some articles that might answer your questions about the OBD-II trouble codes: P2188 P2432 P0101. Its probably best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection, so they can pinpoint what’s causing these problems.

• What can you tell me about possible issues from these codes and issues