Q: What can the remote control do?

What can the remote control do?

3. What can the remote control do?

Q: Q: How should my car be towed?

There are many instances in which you might want to tow your car. You might want to tow it behind an RV for instance. While some vehicles can be towed in almost any way, yours is not among them. You...

Q: Can't get the belt tensioner tight after replacing my alternator

If your belt tensioner does not hold tension it will likely need to be replaced. These vehicles have a hydraulic belt tensioner with a mini shock absorber on it. Many times you have to put pressure against the tensioner and...

Q: Q: Car not getting fuel

Not enough fuel at start up can be a possibility. This could be caused by damaged fuel lines, failing fuel pump, or even a clogged fuel filter or clogged injectors. The vehicle also won't start if there isn't enough air...