Q: What can it be

When acceleration rpm goes up but car get to 10 MPh and it take a whole to get to 40 mph if I floor it the rpm goes up to 7 or 8 but car get a little speed not like normal my car I'd a manual transmission

If you have to over rev the motor to get the vehicle to move then your clutch is slipping and not connecting the motor to the transmission. You will need to have the clutch assembly replaced and the flywheel resurfaced or replaced if it has heat or stress crack damages. You will not know the condition of the flywheel until the transmission and clutch are removed.

3. What can it be