Q: What can I do to fix my Lexus rx330 2005 model, the coolant dries up fast and when you start the car you will hear a laptop sound

Hello sir, I have a RX330 2005 Lexus the car overheated and the radiator and the fan belt changed. But over the now the coolant dries up fast. What could be wrong? Secondly when you are start the car you will hear ka sound at the end. Please what should I Do? I am thinking of two option to change the top gascast and the flypan or change the car engine. Please what do I Do? Thanks

Hi Chinedu. Thank you for contacting us tonight. When you have an overheating problem, it’s possible that damage has occurred to the cylinder head gasket, which would cause coolant to flow inside areas of the motor it should not go - such as the combustion chamber. If you have noticed white smoke coming from the tailpipe, this is likely what is causing the coolant to disappear. However, it’s also that a coolant leak exists that is slow and very difficult to find. Before you decide to have any major repairs completed, it would be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a coolant leak inspection, so they can determine why you’re having these problems. After that is completed, our professional mechanics will point you in the right direction as to what repairs should be completed.

3. What can I do to fix my Lexus rx330 2005 model, the coolant dries up fast and when you start the car you will hear a laptop sound