Q: What can I do to fix my Lexus rx330 2005 model, the coolant dries up fast and when you start the car you will hear a laptop sound

Hello sir, I have a RX330 2005 Lexus the car overheated and the radiator and the fan belt changed. But over the now the coolant dries up fast. What could be wrong? Secondly when you are start the car you will hear ka sound at the end. Please what should I Do? I am thinking of two option to change the top gascast and the flypan or change the car engine. Please what do I Do? Thanks

3. What can I do to fix my Lexus rx330 2005 model, the coolant dries up fast and when you start the car you will hear a laptop sound