Q: What can damage my master key?

What can damage my master key?

3. What can damage my master key?

Q: How does the automatic climate control system work?

If your vehicle includes an automatic climate control system (higher end trims only), you have the ability to “set it and forget it” when it comes to heating and cooling. Using the system is simple, too. Here’s what you need...

Q: Q: Turn signal problem

When you turn on the turn signal on the right side do you get a light in front and rear come on but not blink? Do not have headlights on at this time. Replace the right front turn signal bulb...

Q: There was a squeaking noise on the passenger side but it went away and I don't know what it was.

Hi there: In some cases, the squeaking sound that is coming behind the glove box is attributed to the air conditioning or heater blower motor. If you had either of these two components activated when the noise came on, this...