Q: What can cause a.c in my car not blow out?

When turning on my a.c . nothing blows out but you can slowly feel it.

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. The blower motor is a unit inside your vent system that blows warm air from the heater core to the vents when the heater is on or cool air from the air conditioning system when the A/C is on. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s blower motor system.

3. What can cause a.c in my car not blow out?