Q: What can be done if speakers showing and steering becomes different also the car would not go faster than ten mph? 2004 VW Polo

I have a polo EPS came on first time I've seen it but not had the car long. I was unable to excelerate. What can be done and around how much can I expect to pay for the work.

Hi there - I believe you mean the EPC warning light (electronic power control). This warning is similar to a Check Engine warning, and means something needs immediate attention in the engine/transmission systems. The inability to exceed 10 mph would be a warning. First task is to extract problem codes from the vehicle to determine what is causing this condition. This problem could be as simple as a brake light switch, and as expensive as an engine failure. I would recommend a Check Engine inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. What can be done if speakers showing and steering becomes different also the car would not go faster than ten mph? 2004 VW Polo